Coretex is multi-layered combination fabric that is purposely designed for Vacuum Assisted Resin Transfer Moulding and Cold Press.
Coretex is also suitable for use as a core material in hand lay-up.
- Outer layer available:
- Wovitex 195 to1500g/m²
- Multitex 400 to 1600g/m²
- Chopped Strand Mat available 100 to 600g/m²
- Inner layer
- Non-Woven Polypropylene Core 180 to 250g/m²
- Non-Woven Polyester Core 120 to 250g/m²
- Roll width 1270mm
- Thickness 3-5mm
- Roll length to be specified.
- Coretex permits easy resin flow
- Coretex are available in combinations to suit exact requirements
- Stitch bonded - no chemical binders
- Conforms to most mould shapes
Benefits associated with Vacuum Assisted Resin Transfer process:
- Reduced material wastage
- Creates healthier and cleaner working environment
- Organized process flow creates higher efficiencies
- Consistency in thickness and fiber loading
- More productive than open moulding